The best blower door software just got better!
Required OS: Windows
Highlights of this release:
- Now supporting 300, 340, and 350 fans
- Now supporting multiple custom MS Word report templates
- Improved layout and generation speed of MS Word reports
- New detailed graph added to left side of Sets
- Accidental door openings will no longer cause the fans to ramp us in speed
- Overall stability and performance improvements
The most advanced door fan testing software package on the market today.
Get a FREE 30 day trial of the FULL VERSION of FanTestic by downloading using this LINK.
The software defaults back to Lite version after 30 days.
The full/paid version gives full access to the software for from 1 to 5 users, print reports in .PDF format customization of reports and automatic control of 1 or 2 Fans.
What you get when you purchase this product:
An access key to apply to the free download (FanTestic LITE) that will give full access to the software for from 1 to 5 users, customization of reports, print reports in .PDF format and automatic control of 1 or 2 Fans.
This version is for the ASTM testing protocol.
Call us at 1-888-224-3437 for the other Protocols available: EN13829, ATTMA, USACE, CGSB. (Other protocols are the same price, we just need to know your choice.)
Fully Automated Door Fan Tests ( Single-Point, Multi-Point )
Protocols Available: ASTM, EN13289, USACE (1 available in trial version)
Print Reports in .PDF format (not available in trial version)
Clean User Interface
Multi-Lingual: English, French, German, Swedish
What you will need to run the software (Manual Mode):
A computer running Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
What you will need to run the software (Auto Test Mode):
FanTestic software will automatically control the fan speed and take from 2 to 20,000 readings with no operator involvement provided you have:
- A Retrotec door fan with a model beginning with Q such as a Q46
- A DM-32 digital pressure gauge and the umbilical cable needed to connect it to your fan.
- A computer with a high speed USB port to connect to the Retrotec model DM-32 digital gauge
- A cable packed in the DM-32 case that connects the mini USB of your DM-32 digital gauge to the regular USB on your computer
Download & Install the Retrotec Device Driver for DM32
DM32 Device Driver for 32 / 64-bit Windows systems
Not sure which version of Windows you are running? Microsoft's knowledge base tells you how to check.
Automatic Updates: The software will connect to the Internet and check to see if there is a newer version of the software available each time you run, which will download and install automatically.
Questions / Comments? Please send an email to [email protected] to submit bugs, comments or suggestions.
To Purchase an EXPANDED License
Please call us at 888.224.3437
$600 for 6-15 users - supports only 1 or 2 Fans
$900 for 16+ users - supports only 1 or 2 Fans