Fieldpiece Complete Job Link Probe Kit - TTT Exclusive
Powerful, Long Range and Easy - Do more with less clutter!
Take a full system snapshot quickly and easily with the JL3KH6 Charge and Air Test Kit. This kit consists of 2 pressure probes, 2 pipe clamps, and 2 psychrometers in a quick access padded case. All measurements can be sent up to 350' away directly to your mobile device with the Job Link app. Each tool is designed for agility and speed. The pressure probes fit into tight spaces. The pipe clamps use the new Rapid Rail sensor design delivering accuracy, speed, and agility, even on the most awkward pipe configurations. The psychrometers flexible narrow probes and configurable magnet make it easy to measure supply plenums, ducts, and elevated registers. Do more with JobLink smart probes!
Wireless range of 350' plus
- Directly connects to mobile device with Job Link System App. iOS and Android compatible.
- Fast accurate temps with new Rapid Rail technology
- Pressures auto calibrate at any elevation
- Configurable psychrometers with flexible probe and sliding magnet
Powerful Wireless Signal Strength
- Up to 350' wireless signal
- Powerful enough to go through most walk-in coolers and freezers
- Directly transmits to your mobile device
Rapid Rail Sensor Advantages
- Stabilizes in under 5 seconds
- Beeper and LED indicate accurate connection
- The Rapid Rail sensor uses pipe to complete circuit so ambient conditions don't affect the measurement
- Narrow jaw connects in tight spaces and on irregular pipe shapes
Reliable Pressures Regardless of Location
- 45° angled fitting easily connects in tight spaces
- Pressure sensors are accurate at any elevation
- Calibrates automatically when powered on
Configurable Psychrometric Testing
- Probes measure return and supply for grilles and registers
- Place at multiple locations based on system requirements
- Long flexible probe with sliding magnet for easy placement on system
- Narrow tip fits in 3/8" holes or larger
- Real time enthalpy and delivered BTUs
Learn more with this Job Link How To's video playlist.
You know taking pressures from exact locations results in more precise diagnostics, so why be limited by hose length? The revolutionary new Dual Port Manometers from Fieldpiece aren’t tethered by hoses, so you get readings from optimal locations on every system, every time.
Short hose length keeps things neat, and independent
sensors allow for direct placement on test ports. Measure between zones without snaking a hose past the door where it can be pinched. Dial in gas pressure of a furnace. Optimize total external static pressure of equipment. Pinpoint duct leaks and restrictions. Increase comfort and do more.
- Reliable pressure regardless of location
- Measure real-time pressure drops
- Find inlet and outlet gas pressures
- Switchable P1 - P2 indicator
- Job Link System App compatible
- Easy zero to atmosphere
- 350' long-range wireless
- Rugged metal tips
- All-in-one static, gas, and draft pressure
- Accurate and stable measurements
- Measure between zones without snaking a hose under the door
- Strong rotating magnet
- Untethered usage
- Individual pressure readouts give you P1, P2, and pressure differential in real-time
- All accessories for static and gas applications included
- Document system health in Job Link App reporting
View static pressures or gas pressures from the new Fieldpiece manometer probes directly on the Job Link App -- up to 350’ away! Unlike traditional dual port manometers, the JL3MN probes work independently so you don’t have to bother with long hoses. This modular freedom also gives you real-time differential pressures from across the job site. Place probes in precise locations regardless of system set up. From gas pressures of residential furnaces to the total external static pressure on commercial air handlers, you now have the versatility you’ve always needed.