Fieldpiece JL3KM2 Job Link Dual Manometer Kit
Do more with less clutter!
You know taking pressures from exact locations results in more precise diagnostics, so why be limited by hose length? The revolutionary new Dual Port Manometers from Fieldpiece aren’t tethered by hoses, so you get readings from optimal locations on every system, every time.
Short hose length keeps things neat, and independent
sensors allow for direct placement on test ports. Measure between zones without snaking a hose past the door where it can be pinched. Dial in gas pressure of a furnace. Optimize total external static pressure of equipment. Pinpoint duct leaks and restrictions. Increase comfort and do more.
- Reliable pressure regardless of location
- Measure real-time pressure drops
- Find inlet and outlet gas pressures
- Switchable P1 - P2 indicator
- Job Link System App compatible
- Easy zero to atmosphere
- 350' long-range wireless
- Rugged metal tips
- All-in-one static, gas, and draft pressure
- Accurate and stable measurements
- Measure between zones without snaking a hose under the door
- Strong rotating magnet
- Untethered usage
- Individual pressure readouts give you P1, P2, and pressure differential in real-time
- All accessories for static and gas applications included
- Document system health in Job Link App reporting
View static pressures or gas pressures from the new Fieldpiece manometer probes directly on the Job Link App -- up to 350’ away! Unlike traditional dual port manometers, the JL3MN probes work independently so you don’t have to bother with long hoses. This modular freedom also gives you real-time differential pressures from across the job site. Place probes in precise locations regardless of system set up. From gas pressures of residential furnaces to the total external static pressure on commercial air handlers, you now have the versatility you’ve always needed.