Fieldpiece SC680 True-RMS Wireless AC Clamp Multimeter
Direct integration with Job Link System App!
Top-of-the-Line HVAC/R Meters
Whether you're working on small circuitry in mini-splits or on large commercial units, the new SC680 is packed with everything you need to install, service, and troubleshoot any HVAC/R system. Not only do these meters communicate with Job Link, but you can also measure power consumption (kW) to determine system efficiency, verify 3-phase rotation with just two leads, take more accurate VAC and AAC readings with True RMS, and filter out noise to get true voltage and frequency with low pass filter.
- Measures power (kW) to track system energy consumption
- True RMS (TRMS) readings through the clamp or leads
- Low Pass Filter (LPF) to remove noise and get true voltage on VFD
- Capture starting amps with InRush feature
- Voltage accuracy suitable for use on variable frequency drives (VFDs)
- Indicates 3-phase rotation with two leads, no need to carry the extra lead
- Measures start/run capacitors
- Magnet for mounting meter during use
- Test diodes and resistance up to 50 MegOhms
- Molex tip leads for small power connectors
- Safety rated CAT IV-600V/CAT III-1000V
- DC Amps and diode for mini-split inverters
- Dual temperature for delta T
- Swivel clamp head to view readings at any angle
- Open the clamp and an LED worklight comes on to help spot the bundle you are hunting (SC680 only)
- Slim size to work in tight spots like mini-split boards
- Test lead storage
- Backlit dial
Direct Integration with Job Link System App!
Pair all your Job Link tools in the Job Link App to receive and document a complete system snapshot wirelessly. From the new SC480 and SC680 clamp meters and SM380V and SM480V manifolds, to the JL3 Job Link Probes, and SRS3 scale, all measurements are live and in real time so you can see exactly how adjustments are affecting the system.
Document all Measurements
Clearly communicate the health of the system with your co-workers and customers. Proven to help reduce call backs and increase sales.
- Wireless bluetooth beacon
- 115' (35 meters) wireless connection direct to mobile device
- Document electrical measurements
- Calculate power and system efficiency
- Measure accurate blower amperages behind the door
- Wireless monitoring of compressor VAC and AAC