Fluke 325 True RMS Clamp Meter
The Fluke 325 True-RMS Clamp Meter is a reliable, versatile troubleshooting tool for commercial and residential electricians, featuring True-RMS measurements, a slim design for easy transport and use, and a large display for efficient troubleshooting. With the addition of DC Current and Frequency, it has everything you’ll need to troubleshoot.
- Troubleshoot problems safely and accurately
- CAT III 600 V, CAT IV 300 V safety rating
- Provides True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Measures AC/DC current up to 400 A
- Measures AC/DC voltage to 600V
- Measures resistance to 40 k? with continuity detection = 30?
- Measures temperature from -10C to 400C
- Measures capacitance to 1000µF
- Measures frequency from 5Hz to 500Hz
- Min/Max function records important values
- Backlight and hold function captures a reading on the display
- Comes with a two-year warranty and soft carrying case