Fluke IB117K Insulated Hand Tools Starter Kit with 117 Electrician's Multimeter
Safe. Rugged. Fluke.
Fluke is the world leader in handheld test tools. And everything about Fluke multimeters, clamp meters and electrical test tools applies to our insulated hand tools:
- Rated to 1000 V. Tested and permanently labeled by an independent third-party lab
- Subjected to a 10,000 volt dielectric strength test, to prove the protection works
- Comply with international standards IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505
- Comply with NFPA 70E, which requires personal protective equipment and insulated tools rated for the environment
The Fluke 117 Electrician's Multimeter combined with the insulated hand tools starter kit, the most often used screwdrivers, pliers and cutters. The Fluke 117 Digital Multimeter is a true-rms meter with integrated non-contact voltage detection to help get the job done faster. With Auto Volts and LoZ functions that help prevent false readings caused by ghost voltage, the Fluke 117 is a great choice for electricians. The Fluke 117 provides Min/Max/Average readings and measures frequency and capacitance. The insulated hand tools starter kit has three sizes of slot screwdrivers. #1 and #2 Phillips screwdrivers. Long nose pliers, heavy duty diagonal cutters and heavy duty lineman combination pliers. All made from hardened chromium-molybdenum-vanadium (CMV) steel. All certified to 1000 volts AC and 1500V DC.
- (1) Fluke 117 Electrician's Multimeter
- (1) Fluke ISLS3 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver 3/32, 3"
- (1) Fluke ISLS5 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver 5/32, 4"
- (1) Fluke ISLS8 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver 1/4, 6"
- (1) Fluke IPHS1 Insulated Phillips Screwdriver #1, 3"
- (1) Fluke IPHS2 Insulated Phillips Screwdriver #2, 4"
- (1) Fluke INLP8 Insulated Long Nose with Side Cutter
- (1) Fluke INDC8 Insulated High Leverage Diagonal Cutter
- (1) Fluke INCP8 Insulated Heavy Duty Combination Pliers
- (1) Fluke RUP8 Roll-up Pouch
The Fluke 117 Digital Multimeter includes integrated non-contact voltage detection to help get the job done faster
Designed by electricians and engineered by Fluke, the Fluke 117 is a compact True-RMS meter for demanding applications like commercial buildings, hospitals, and schools. With its integrated non-contact voltage detection, Auto Volts and LoZ functions that help prevent false readings caused by ghost voltage, the Fluke 117 is a great choice for electricians. In fact, users around the world have said their 117 is an investment in accuracy. The Fluke 117 provides Min/Max/Average readings and measures frequency and capacitance. Plus, its easy-to-use interface can save you time and enable you to move from job to job more quickly.
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance
- Provides Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- Comes with an holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Features compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Fits into optional ToolPak magnetic hanger for hands-free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- A large white LED backlight to improve measurement visibility in poorly lit areas
- VoltAlert technology for fast, go/no go non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt and low input impedance modes to provide faster, more accurate readings