Fluke 87V Industrial Multimeter
Safe. Rugged. Fluke.
Fluke is the world leader in handheld test tools. And everything about Fluke multimeters, clamp meters and electrical test tools applies to our insulated hand tools:
- Rated to 1000 V. Tested and permanently labeled by an independent third-party lab
- Subjected to a 10,000 volt dielectric strength test, to prove the protection works
- Comply with international standards IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505
- Comply with NFPA 70E, which requires personal protective equipment and insulated tools rated for the environment
The Fluke 87V Industrial Multimeter combined with the insulated hand tools starter kit, the most often used screwdrivers, pliers and cutters. The 87V provides the resolution and accuracy to efficiently troubleshoot motor drives, plant automation, power distribution, and electromechanical equipment even in loud, high energy, and high altitude locations. A low pass filter supports accurate frequency measurements on VFDs and captures intermittents as fast 250 µS. The insulated hand tools starter kit has three sizes of slot screwdrivers. #1 and #2 Phillips screwdrivers. Long nose pliers, heavy duty diagonal cutters and heavy duty lineman combination pliers. All made from hardened chromium-molybdenum-vanadium (CMV) steel. All certified to 1000 volts AC and 1500V DC.
- (1) Fluke 87V Industrial Multimeter
- (1) Fluke ISLS3 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver 3/32, 3"
- (1) Fluke ISLS5 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver 5/32, 4"
- (1) Fluke ISLS8 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver 1/4, 6"
- (1) Fluke IPHS1 Insulated Phillips Screwdriver #1, 3"
- (1) Fluke IPHS2 Insulated Phillips Screwdriver #2, 4"
- (1) Fluke INLP8 Insulated Long Nose with Side Cutter
- (1) Fluke INDC8 Insulated High Leverage Diagonal Cutter
- (1) Fluke INCP8 Insulated Heavy Duty Combination Pliers
- (1) Fluke RUP8 Roll-up Pouch
Fluke 87V identifies complex signal problems fast
The Fluke 87V Industrial Multimeter provides the resolution and accuracy to efficiently troubleshoot motor drives, plant automation, power distribution, and electromechanical equipment even in loud, high-energy, and high-altitude locations. A low pass filter supports accurate frequency measurements on VFDs and captures intermittents as fast 250 µS.
Use the 87V to measure AC current up to 10 A directly, or use an optional clamp for high current measurements, frequency to 200 kHz, plus % duty cycle, resistance, continuity and diode test. And it includes a built-in thermometer so you can take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument, and more. Plus, with its bright, two-level backlit display you’ll be able to see the results better in dim light.
Correctly measure pulse-width modulated motor drive signals
The Fluke 87V takes the guesswork out of drive system troubleshooting. It includes a unique function for accurately measuring noisy at the VFD and at the motor terminals. Special shielding blocks high-frequency, high-energy noise generated by large drive systems.
- Easy access door for fast battery changes without breaking the calibration seal
- Removable holster with built in test lead and probe storage for convenience
- Audible Input Alert warning against wrong use of input jacks
- Provides peak capture and Min/Max/Avg recording to capture intermittents as short as 250 µS
- Designed and built in the U.S.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Features—6000 counts, 3-3/4 digit resolution, or 20,000 counts, 4-1/2 digit—resolution
- Fits into an optional magnetic hanger for easy set-up and viewing while freeing your hands for other tasks
- Includes an analog bargraph for fast changing or unstable signals
- Presents a large digit display with bright, two-level backlight for easier reading in low light
- Delivers 0.05% DC accuracy
- Measures up to 1000 VAC and DC
- Provides 10,000 µF capacitance range for components and motor caps
- Offers relative mode to remove test lead interference from low ohms measurements
- Features auto and manual ranging for maximum flexibility
- Includes Touch Hold to capture stable readings of noisy signals