Fluke IBT6K Insulated Hand Tool Starter Kit with T6-1000 Electrical Tester
Safe. Rugged. Fluke.
Fluke is the world leader in handheld test tools. And everything about Fluke multimeters, clamp meters and electrical test tools applies to our insulated hand tools:
- Rated to 1000 V. Tested and permanently labeled by an independent third-party lab
- Subjected to a 10,000 volt dielectric strength test, to prove the protection works
- Comply with international standards IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505
- Comply with NFPA 70E, which requires personal protective equipment and insulated tools rated for the environment
Fluke’s T6-1000 Electrical Tester with integrated FieldSense™ technology lets you quickly and easily take measurements by sliding the open fork over a conductor to see the voltage level without the need for test leads.* The T6 comes with the insulated hand tools starter kit, the most often used screwdrivers, pliers and cutters. Three sizes of slot screwdrivers. #1 and #2 Phillips screwdrivers. Long nose pliers, heavy duty diagonal cutters and heavy duty lineman combination pliers. All forged from hardened, German chromium-molybdenum-vanadium (CMV) steel. All certified to 1000 volts AC and 1500V DC.
- (1) Fluke T6-1000 Electrical Tester with Fieldsense
- (1) Fluke ISLS3 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver 3/32, 3"
- (1) Fluke ISLS5 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver 5/32, 4"
- (1) Fluke ISLS8 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver 1/4, 6"
- (1) Fluke IPHS1 Insulated Phillips Screwdriver #1, 3"
- (1) Fluke IPHS2 Insulated Phillips Screwdriver #2, 4"
- (1) Fluke INLP8 Insulated Long Nose with Side Cutter
- (1) Fluke INDC8 Insulated High Leverage Diagonal Cutter
- (1) Fluke INCP8 Insulated Heavy Duty Combination Pliers
- (1) Fluke RUP8 Roll-up Pouch
We know working in electrical boxes jammed with wires can be challenging when you’re trying to find a safe metallic contact point. Now, with Fluke’s T6-600 or T6-1000 with integrated FieldSense technology, you can quickly and easily take measurements by sliding the open fork over a conductor to see the voltage level without the need for test leads.
- Be safer: Measure voltage to 1000 V ac through the open fork, without test leads.
- Be faster: No need to open covers or remove wire nuts.
- Be more efficient: Simultaneously measure voltage and current.
- Be everywhere: 17.8 mm open fork is widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 mm2).
- Go beyond simple detection. Actually measure ac voltage and current values without test leads.
- Why use the T6 Electrical Tester?
- Electricians often work in boxes jammed with wires, where finding a safe metallic contact point can be a challenge. With the T6-600 or T6-1000 you take measurements by sliding a single wire into the open fork.
- How FieldSense Works
- FieldSense technology is truly a breakthrough in how voltage is measured. While other open fork testers detect a magnetic field to show ac current, FieldSense technology detects an electrical field. This field interacts with a reference signal created by the T6 tester, creating a voltage value on the tester’s display.
- Who needs a T6 tester?
- Commercial and light industrial electricians can use T6 Electrical Testers for most everyday measurements. These devices easily fit in your pocket, making them easy to access on the front-line for electricians of all industries. Measure voltage up to 1000 V ac through the open fork, without test lead contact to live voltage.+ Without opening covers or removing wire nuts. On wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2), carrying as much as 200 A. It will change your job. Safer. Faster. Easier.
- FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage
- Simultaneous voltage and current display – shows all power supply measurements at a glance for efficient trouble shooting
- 1 to 1000 V AC or DC (T6-1000)
- 0 to 200 A AC
- True-rms voltage and current
- Resistance 1 Ω to 100 kΩ
- Frequency measurement 45 Hz to 66 Hz
- Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with a 17.8 mm jaw opening
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation