Fluke IKST7 Insulated Hand Tools Starter Kit
Safe. Rugged. Fluke.
Fluke is the world leader in handheld test tools. And everything about Fluke multimeters, clamp meters and electrical test tools applies to our insulated hand tools:
- Rated to 1000 V. Tested and permanently labeled by an independent third-party lab
- Subjected to a 10,000 volt dielectric strength test, to prove the protection works
- Comply with international standards IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505
- Comply with NFPA 70E, which requires personal protective equipment and insulated tools rated for the environment
The Fluke insulated hand tools starter kit contains the most often used screwdrivers, pliers and cutters. Three sizes of slot screwdrivers. #1 and #2 Phillips screwdrivers. Long nose pliers, heavy duty diagonal cutters and heavy duty lineman combination pliers. All made from hardened chromium-molybdenum-vanadium (CMV) steel. All certified to 1000 volts AC and 1500V DC.
- (1) Fluke ISLS3 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver 3/32, 3"
- (1) Fluke ISLS5 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver 5/32, 4"
- (1) Fluke ISLS8 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver 1/4, 6"
- (1) Fluke IPHS1 Insulated Phillips Screwdriver #1, 3"
- (1) Fluke IPHS2 Insulated Phillips Screwdriver #2, 4"
- (1) Fluke INLP8 Insulated Long Nose with Side Cutter
- (1) Fluke INDC8 Insulated High Leverage Diagonal Cutter
- (1) Fluke INCP8 Insulated Heavy Duty Combination Pliers
- (1) Fluke RUP8 Roll-up Pouch