Fluke INCP8 Insulated Heavy Duty Combination Pliers
Safe. Rugged. Fluke.
Fluke is the world leader in handheld test tools. And everything about Fluke multimeters, clamp meters and electrical test tools applies to our insulated hand tools:
- Rated to 1000 V. Tested and permanently labeled by an independent third-party lab
- Subjected to a 10,000 volt dielectric strength test, to prove the protection works
- Comply with international standards IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505
- Comply with NFPA 70E, which requires personal protective equipment and insulated tools rated for the environment
Fluke insulated pliers and cutters give you a range of options when the job requires jaws with bite.
- Secure hold by aggressive serrated jaws and 4-point gripping hole.
- Slim shape for better access to wires in tight spaces.
- Powerful gripping jaw, yet 20% lighter weight than other designs.
- German CMV steel