Fluke INLP8 Insulated Long Nose with Side Cutter
Safe. Rugged. Fluke.
Fluke is the world leader in handheld test tools. And everything about Fluke multimeters, clamp meters and electrical test tools applies to our insulated hand tools:
- Rated to 1000 V. Tested and permanently labeled by an independent third-party lab
- Subjected to a 10,000 volt dielectric strength test, to prove the protection works
- Comply with international standards IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505
- Comply with NFPA 70E, which requires personal protective equipment and insulated tools rated for the environment
Fluke insulated pliers and cutters give you a range of options when the job requires jaws with bite.
- Unique milled wave pattern gripping zones.
- 4 gripping points for pulling round objects with superior grip that won't slip.
- Added value working sensitive pieces - copper tubes, thread, cable.
- Straight, half-round, long and slim knurled jaws, specially profiled.
- Side cutting edge for wire cutting.
- German CMV steel.