Fluke PTi120 Thermal Imaging Camera 120x90 9Hz
Portable thermal camera for industrial inspection
The bigger the problem, the faster you need to solve it. The Fluke Pocket Thermal Camera puts the power to minimize downtime in everyone’s hands. The first line of defense for easy troubleshooting. Stop fighting fires on the job, start preventing them.
A camera small enough to carry every day without worry. Always at hand. Stands up to dirt and water. Can survive a 1-meter drop. Now enhanced infrared inspections are right in your pocket for quick temperature scans of electrical equipment, machinery and other assets.
With Fluke Connect Asset Tagging you eliminate the tedium of sorting and organizing your infrared images. By simply scanning your asset’s QR code or barcode, your infrared image and all of your date and time stamped information will be stored to your predefined folders. Send via WiFi or automatically upload once you connect to the network or computer via USB. It's about time. Now you can more efficiently save, find and report on issues before they become problems.
- Automatically organize and file thermal images with Fluke Connect Asset Tagging
- Fully radiometric thermal imager gives you measurement data to the pixel with 120 x 90 infrared resolution (10,800 pixels)
- 3.5” LCD touchscreen display for easy troubleshooting
- -20 °C to +150 °C temperature measurement range
- Six color palettes
- Can withstand drop up to 1 meter
Get the most out of your PTi120 with Fluke Connect™ desktop software.
- Edit and optimize images
- Combine infrared and visible images for simpler analysis
- Create detailed reports
- Organize and search images by asset, severity, and title
Download the Fluke Connect App for your Android or iOS Devices