Fluke RSE300 Mounted Thermal Imaging Camera 320x240 60Hz
Introducing the first ever fully-radiometric, mounted Fluke infrared cameras – the RSE series. Equipped with advanced features and software plug-ins to MATLAB® and LabVIEW®, these tools are ideal for continuously streaming and analyzing infrared data.
Designed for your research, science and engineering needs, enhance your testing and quality assurance procedures by mounting the RSE300 to your workstation. Continuously stream up to 60 frames of data per second directly to your computer to monitor minute temperature differences, and analyze videos frame-by-frame remotely from SmartView® desktop software. Enhance your viewing experience with optional add-on lenses to target different applications (analyzing from a distance, or getting the close-up details).
- MATLAB® and LabVIEW® software compatibility allows users to integrate infrared data, images and videos to support R&D analysis
- 320 x 240 resolution
- See the details you need with optional smart lenses: 2x and 4x telephoto, wide angle and macro lenses
- Optimize images, generate customizable reports and export images to the format of your choice with SmartView® desktop software
- Wirelessly connect your camera to the Fluke Connect® system to easily share and edit images
Get the most out of your RSE300 with Fluke Connect™ desktop software.
- Edit and optimize images
- Combine infrared and visible images for simpler analysis
- Create detailed reports
- Organize and search images by asset, severity, and title
Download the Fluke Connect App for your Android or iOS Devices