Fluke Ti401 Pro Thermal Imaging Camera 640x480 60Hz
Every day you work hard to get the job done. Fluke gets that. For over 70 years, we have worked with people in the industrial trades. We understand that you need thermal imagers that will get the job done; rugged general use, every day thermal imagers that are easy to use, accurate and create high quality images. The Fluke Ti401 PRO is exactly this type of camera.
- LaserSharp™ Auto Focus uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance from your designated target and immediately adjusts the focus.
- See small details in the image and discover anomalies faster with 640 x 480 resolution thermal images
- On the thermal camera, adjust the level of infrared and visible light with patented IR-Fusion™ technology
- Manage data, capture multiple measurements (mechanical, electrical and thermal) and organize them by piece of equipment with Fluke Connect™ software
- Simply the best optics to transmit energy and produce high quality infrared images. Fluke thermal cameras use only 100% diamond-turned germanium lenses with specialty coatings.
Equipped with a unique combination of 640 x 480 resolution and field of view that offers the flexibility to capture measurements in tight spaces or from a distance, even the novice thermographer can capture images of critical issues before they become failures. This well priced camera offers the highest resolution in its class along with the best-selling features from Fluke. With temperature measurements up to 650 °C, it is suitable for most industrial environments.
Get the most out of your Ti401 Pro with Fluke Connect™ desktop software.
- Edit and optimize images
- Combine infrared and visible images for simpler analysis
- Create detailed reports
- Organize and search images by asset, severity, and title
Download the Fluke Connect App for your Android or iOS Devices