Fluke TiX1000 Thermal Imaging Camera 1024x768 30Hz
The TiX1000 offers all the features of the TiX660 but delivers 1024 x 768 resolution. You can use the 32x on-camera digital zoom to get spectacular, detailed infrared images from a safe distance. And you can call on LaserSharp Auto Focus, auto focus, manual, or EverSharp multifocal recording to save time while get consistently accurate images. With the large 5.6 inch high resolution LCD screen you can see more detail in every image and get high measurement accuracy with 1024 x 768 resolution.
To further enhance your ability to see details from long distances, the TiX1000 provides 4x the on-camera pixels in Super Resolution mode to give you 2048 x 1536 (3,145,728 pixels) images. You can work from safer distances and inspect areas that you could not get close to any other way and still get spectacular, detailed infrared images.
- 1024 x 768 infrared camera with large 5.6-inch high resolution LCD screen
- Provides temperature measurements from -40°C to +1200°C (-40°F to 2192°F)
- Offers a high temperature option for measurements up to 2000 °C (3632 °F)
- Features 32x on-camera digital zoom to allow you to get close up shots from a safe distance
- Provides 4x the pixel data with SuperResolution to create a 2048 x 1536 (3,145,728 pixels) image (in software)
- Features the most advanced focus options available for consistently in focus images: Auto focus, manual, and EverSharp multifocal recording all on one camera
- Includes a built-in laser distance meter that calculates the distance to your designated target up to 30 meters (100 feet)
Get the most out of your TiX1000 with Fluke Connect™ desktop software.
- Edit and optimize images
- Combine infrared and visible images for simpler analysis
- Create detailed reports
- Organize and search images by asset, severity, and title
Download the Fluke Connect App for your Android or iOS Devices