Appion G5Twin Refrigerant Recovery Machine
Ultra-Fast, High Volume Refrigerant Recovery
The G5Twin is the smallest and lightest recovery machine capable of handling the tough demands of industrial/commercial refrigerant recovery - no job is too big for this little beast.
Features and Benefits
- Compact and lightweight: Weighs only 24 lbs
- Twin Cylinders and Twin Condensers for ultra fast recovery
- Refrigerant-Isolated Crankcase, eliminating bearing contamination
- Pumps R410A liquid and vapor
- 7-inch 10-blade turbine fan @ 3000 rpm blasts 600 cfm of cooling air over the twin heads and condensers
- Operates up to 50°F cooler for maximum reliability and speed even in high ambient conditions
- Recovery Rates of 0.62 lbs./minute vapor and 10.36 lbs./minute of liquid (ARI 740-98 Ratings R22)
- Extremely Accurate Strain Gauge Technology
- LCD Display
- Solenoid actuated for Accurate Charging to the Ounce
- Auxillary Outlet
- 110 VAC Power
- Weighing Capacity 110 lbs. (50 Kg.)
- Temperature Compensated 50°F - 120°F
- Accuracy +/- 0.5%
- Resolution: .25 Ounce (displays in lbs and oz)
- High Recovery Rates
- Maximum Airflow
- Twin Cylinder for Rapid Recovery
- Twin Condenser for Maximum Cooling
- Handles Most All Refrigerant including R410a
- 550psi Shut Off Switch
- Rugged Case with Soft Gripping Handle
- Warranty: 12 months on all parts in contact with refrigerant
A new generation recovery unit is here!
The all new G5 Twin Refrigerant recovery machine. The G5 Twin was designed from the ground up to provide the best recovery speeds in all conditions with the smallest size portable unit-all at a price that will make you smile.
The G5 Twin starts with an extra heavy-duty crankcase for driving twin pistons. These twin cylinders allow for greater throughput for both liquid and vapor phase. Just take a look at these performance comparisons. Across the board, the G5 Twin is up to 188% faster in all conditions.
Tough & Durable
The G5 Twin's crankcase is completely isolated from the refrigerant flow, no vapors mix in. As a result, the main drive of the unit will last much longer too. Liquid slugging is now a thing of the past. The G5 Twin pumps vapor or liquid refrigerant without throttling. No clog prone orifices or other liquid flashing gimmicks to cause maintenance problems down the road. Just as the V8 allows automobiles to purr along, the G5's twin cylinders even out the loads while delivering greater pumping speeds for both liquid and vapor. The case is designed for maximum durability yet with a soft gripping rubber ergonomic handle. Once you experience the greater performance of the G5 Twin, single cylinder machines will be obsolete.
Easy to Service Best Value
The G5 Twin is designed to be easy and quick to assemble. It turns out, it's easy and quick to take apart too. This makes repairs quick and easy. The entire unit can be completely rebuilt in about 20-30 minutes with simple tools. All of the parts are easily accessed and replaceable for long life. Since it is so quickly assembled initially and so easily repaired in the field, the G5 Twin is the best value of any machine in it's class.
Buying a recovery machine over the Internet? Sounds like a crazy idea?
There's no risk! You've got 90 days to try it, love it, or return it for a full refund!
Few products can guarantee you satisfaction like this, but we believe and the manufacture believes that Appion make the best recovery units available.
DO NOT USE THIS EQUIPMENT WITH HYDROCARBON COMPOUNDS
Click Here for a Mandatory Safety Notice
For California Consumers: