Macurco GD-2A Combustible Gas Detector
Designed for placement in non-hazardous locations such as office buildings, retail stores homes and institutional buildings. The GD-2A is a low voltage electronic detector for combustible heating type gases. The GD-2A does not detect smoke, fire or carbon monoxide.
Placement of the GD-2A should be in every room but kitchens and bathrooms. Please note that some aerosol cans have combustible gas in them and may cause an alarm to go off.
- Supervised Sensor
- Simple installation and operation
- SPDT Alarm and N.C. trouble relay
- Can be self-restoring or latching
- California State Fire Marshal Listed
- Solid State Electronic Sensors: no maintenance or calibration
- Sensitivity tested based on UL 1484 Standard for Residential Gas Detectors
- Can be attached to fire and security systems
- Listed to UL standard 2075 for the standard for safety for gas and vapor detectors and sensors
- Sensitivity tested based on UL 1484 standard for residential gas detectors