HOBO Temperature/Relative Humidity/2 External Channel Data Logger
The HOBO U12-013 data logger has a built in temperature and relative humidity sensor along with 2 external channels for a wide range of energy and environmental sensors. This product can store up to 43,000 measurements of 12-bit resolution readings.
- 12-bit resolution provides high accuracy
- Large memory for long-term deployments or fast sampling
- Programmable and push button start
- Direct USB interface for fast data offload
- Compatible with Onset’s HOBO U-Shuttle for convenient data transport
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro for logger setup, graphing and analysis
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The U12-013 data logger supports the following measurements: 4-20mA, AC Current, AC Voltage, Air Velocity, Carbon Dioxide, Compressed Air Flow, DC Current, DC Voltage, Gauge Pressure, Kilowatts (kW), Relative Humidity, Temperature and Volatile Organic Comp.