The ICF Kit is used to detect comfort and energy efficiency issues in an AC system by:
- measuring superheat and sub-cool
- assessing airflow and static pressure performance
- optimize system capacity (from air flow and enthalpy in humidity probes)
- detect system design and maintenance issues that affect performance
The absolute best way to use these products is with the FREE MeasureQuick analysis and troubleshooting app (mQ). You can get more info on mQ here: www.MeasureQuick.com
The products in the kit are as follows:
- (1) Testo Refrigeration Smart Probe Set
- (1) Testo 510i Differential Pressure Smart Probe
- (2) Testo 605i Humidity Smart Probes
- (1) AAB PRB-KIT Static Pressure Probe Kit
Testo Refrigeration Smart Probe Set
The testo AC/R Smart Probe Set is a combination of four instruments (2x 115i and 2x 549i) which measure high-side and low-side pressures and temperatures of air conditioning systems. Configured to be used during the commissioning, servicing, and troubleshooting of A/C and refrigeration systems, the Smart Probe Refrigeration Kit can be operated without the need for any other tools other than your smartphone.
Testo 605i Humidity Smart Probes
Convenient and low cost way to “get digital” in your air conditioning and heating work. The App turns your smartphone/tablet into the display for the testo 605i. BlueTooth connectivity to your smart phone or tablet makes the work easier when measuring locations are far apart.
Testo 510i Differential Pressure Smart Probe
Convenient and low cost way to “get digital” in your air conditioning and heating work. The App turns your smartphone/tablet into the display for the testo 510i. BlueTooth connectivity to your smart phone or tablet makes the work easier when pressure connections are far apart.
AAB PRB-KIT Static Pressure Probe Kit
The AAB Static Pressure Probe Kit makes it quick and easy to take accurate static pressure measurements in duct, plenums, air handlers, and other HVAC equipment.