Inficon GAS-Mate Combustible Gas Leak Detector
Safely detect flammable refrigerant and combustible gas leaks!
INFICON raises the bar on combustible gas detectors with GAS-Mate, the ideal tool for locating leaks in forming gas, flammable refrigerant, or combustible heating and appliance applications. GAS-Mate is also intrinsically safe, so you can leak check with confidence.
GAS-Mate outperforms other models with twice the sensitivity of many competitors - down to 5 ppm methane, the main component of natural gas. GAS-Mate also detects many other combustible gases, such as ammonia, propane, ethanol and hydrogen sulfide.
No calibration is required for GAS-Mate or its field-replaceable sensor. Simply turn the unit on, allow it to warm up for a few seconds and it is ready to quickly pinpoint any gas leaks present.
To prove that GAS-Mate has the performance and durability for your job, it carries an industry-leading, 3-year over-the-counter replacement warranty – three times what most other manufacturers offer.
- Sensitive to 5 ppm methane
- Also detects natural gas, forming gas, propane, butane, cyclopentane, ethane, ethanol, isobutane and ammonia
- Great for flammable refrigerants like R290, R600a, and R441a!
- Detects forming gas (95% nitrogen, 5% hydrogen)
- Auto zeroing for ignoring background gas levels in leak test area
- Small sensor and probe tip permit leak checking in tighter places
- Certified intrinsically safe by MET Laboratories for use in combustive/explosive environments
- Multiple LEDs, variable intensity audio alarm indicate leak strength
- Adjustable sensitivity helps pinpoint leaks fast
- Made in the USA
- Three year replacement warranty