Inficon QS5 Vacuum Pump
Fast, Efficient and Reliable
The INFICON QS5 Vacuum Pump is designed for quick, deep evacuation as well as affordability and durability.
QS5 is a two-stage, rotary vane pump with 5 CFM rated displacement for ultimate vacuum down to 15 microns. Features such as a large oil sightglass, easily accessible oil drain and innovative oil-trapping exhaust/demister allow technicians to make easier, more efficient service calls.
The pump's design includes a comfortable "no slip" grip for easy carrying and its solid construction delivers maximum durability. All this is backed by an industry-leading 2-year replacement warranty.
- Gas ballast allows pumped water vapor to be exhausted to atmosphere instead of accumulating in the oil reservoir
- Fan directs airflow for maximum heat transfer, keeping pump cooler
- Anti-backflow on inlet prevents oil from flowing back to the system if there’s a power disruption
- Wide stance and solid base provides greater stability and less chance of the pump tipping over
- Tethered caps on oil drain and inlets so you won’t drop or lose them
- Two-stage rotary vane pump provides the ability to quickly pull a deep, 15 micron vacuum
- Thermally protected motor ensures safe operation
- Dual voltage operation
- 2-year replacement warranty