Klein Tools 1005 Crimping and Cutting Tool for Connectors
The Klein Tools Crimping and Cutting Tool is designed to work with both insulated and non-insulated terminals and connectors. It features a tapered nose which is ideal for working in tight spaces. It also has a specially hardened wire cutter in the nose of the tool.
- Accommodates wire from No. 10 to 22 AWG
- Specially hardened wire cutter in nose
- Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces
- Crimping die marked for insulated and non-insulated solderless terminals and connectors
- Plastic-dipped, cushioned handles for comfort