Klein Tools 11061 Self-Adjusting Wire Stripper/Cutter
Take the guesswork out of stripping solid, stranded, and RomexÂ® wire with the Klein Tools Self-Adjusting Wire Stripper/Cutter. As the name suggests, this tool features a self-adjusting stripping head for quick, precise wire stripping. It's especially useful in panels and other places where multiple types and sizes of wire are present. Great for HVAC applications.
- Stripping head adjusts to strip: 10-20 AWG solid, 12-22 AWG stranded, and 12/2 and 14/2 RomexÂ® wire
- Adjustable stopper to control the length of the core strip
- Tensioning thumb wheel allows for precise stripping of smaller gauge wire
- Convenient wire cutter in handle
- Grooved grips are designed for added comfort
- Perfect for HVAC applications because it allows you to strip the outer jacket of thermostat wire and then all the associated individual wires