Klein Tools 11063W Katapult Solid and Stranded Wire Stripper/Cutter
Klein Tools' popular Katapult tool is now a stripper and cutter, too. Use the built-in cutting hole to cleanly cut 8-22 AWG wire, while the stripping head allows you to easily grip and strip just by squeezing the handle. Made of cast alloy with a heavy-duty Ecoat finish for corrosion resistance and durability.
- Cuts and strips 8-22 AWG wire with ease
- Compound action stripping: grip and strip via single-action squeezing motion
- Precision machined stripping holes easily remove insulation without damaging the wire
- Removes up to 1'' (25 mm) in length of the insulation layer (jacket layer) in a single step
- Tension loaded wire-grip gently holds the cable while retaining cable geometry
- Cast alloy chassis with heavy-duty Ecoat finish for corrosion resistance and durability