Klein Tools 3221 5/8" Erection Wrench for US Regular Nut
Forged from select alloy steel, the Klein Tools 5/8 inch Erection Wrench is designed to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads. It's designed for use with 5/8 inch bolts and U.S. regular nut types. The extra-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability. Plus, the continuous taper of the handle makes it easy to line up bolt holes.
- Forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads
- Extra heavy-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability
- Continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding
- Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes better than other wrenches
- Catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification
- American Bridge design