Klein Tools 32557 Multi-Bit Screwdriver/Nut Driver
Klein Tools' Interchangeable Multi-Bit Screwdrivers/Nut Drivers are heavy-duty tools designed for professionals. They are made of the highest-quality tempered steel with a torque-proof anchor in the handle. Strong, durable tips are manufactured with square edges to fit screw openings securely. They resist slippage and provide positive turning action. Stronger nut driver function improves bit-holding power, even with tough applications.
- Superior torque for tough applications
- Interchangeable shaft holds 6 universal tips; converts to 3 nut driver sizes and 1 hex driver
- Nut drivers are heat-treated for added strength and improved torque
- Cushion-Grip handles provide superior comfort
- Contains: 3/16'' (5 mm) and 1/4'' (6 mm) slotted, #1 and #2 Phillips, 1/4'' (6 mm), 5/16'' (8 mm), and 3/8'' (10 mm) nut drivers, #1 and #2 square-recess, 3/8'' hex driver