Klein Tools 620-4 Coated 1/4" Cabinet Tip Screwdriver 4"
The special heat treated shafts are plastic coated for circuit protection. The thin coating resists cutting, cracking, and chipping and permits use in confined areas. The iconic Cushion-Grip handle offers greater torque and outstanding comfort. Tip- Ident quickly identifies the type of screwdriver and tip orientation.
- Plastic coated for circuit protection only. NOT INSULATED
- Special plastic coating resists cutting, cracking, and chipping
- Thin coating permits use in confined areas
- Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort
- Premium chrome-plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- Internal flanges inside handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchor
- Special heat-treated shafts
- Precision-machined tip for exact fit
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
- Tip-IdentÂ® quickly identifies the screwdriver type and tip orientation