Klein Tools 68310 Ratcheting Refrigeration Wrench 5-1/2"
Klein Tools' Ratcheting Refrigeration Wrenches have two different size openings at each end that are designed to work with valve stem sockets and refrigeration packing gland nuts. They also work well for beam-clamp installation. These fully reversible ratchet wrenches are ruggedly built and compact in size.
- Designed for refrigeration packing gland nuts and valve stem sockets
- Also designed for beam-clamp installation
- Wrenches are compact in size, with clearly marked sockets for four nut sizes
- Quick-flip reversing lever permits instant ratchet reversal
- Wrenches are ruggedly built with smooth edges for comfort
- Both ends are offset 25Â° for more convenient use in confined spaces and on long studs
- Different size at each end
- Laminated construction for greater strength
- Chrome-plated finish for rust resistance