Klein Tools 69149 Electrical Test Kit
Klein Tools updated Electrical Test Kit contains MM300 (Manual-Ranging digital Multimeter), NCVT-1 (Non-Contact Voltage Tester) and the RT105 (Receptacle Tester). The NCVT-1 automatically detects standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, and wires. The RT105 detects the most common wiring problems in standard receptacles.
- The MM300 multimeter measures AC/DC voltage, DC current and resistance and has a safety rating of CAT III 600V, Class 2, Double insulation
- The NCVT-1 has a bright green LED to indicate the tester is working; it changes to red and warning tones sound when voltage is detected
- NCVT-1 has a digitally-controlled ON/OFF power button and auto power-off feature to conserve and extend battery life
- Receptacle tester detects wiring configurations and indicates correct wiring, open ground, open hot, open neutral, hot/ground reversed; it does not indicate quality of ground, multiple hot wires, or a combination of defects
- Includes visual and audible continuity indicators up to 25Î©
- Includes test leads and batteries