Klein Tools 69409 Line Splitter 10x
The Klein Tools 69409 Line Splitter separates hot from neutral and ground wires on standard 120-Volt outlets so that current measurements can be made with a current clamp. Without the Line Splitter, the current clamp measures the load current going in both directions, effectively cancelling the measurement. The Line Splitter has a standard measurement section and ten-times multiplier section for use with less accurate or higher ranged clamp meters. It was designed for use with Klein Tools clamp meters but will also function with many other manufacturers' clamp meters.
- Allows the measuring of current draw up to 15A without splitting the load's power cord
- For use with all Klein clamp meters
- Can be used to perform voltage checks with standard multimeter probes
- Provides 10X measurement mode
- For North American-style outlets only