Klein Tools 69410 Replacement Test Lead Set, Right Angle
The Klein Tools Test Lead set is intended for use as replacement test leads for meters that have standard, banana-type input jacks. They feature removable alligator clips that attach to wires and other conductors. These test leads are part of a full line of Klein Tools meters and testers, designed by electricians for electricians.
- Standard banana-type inputs compatible with most multimeters and clamp meters
- Removable alligator clips attach to wires and other conductors
- Includes one pair of universal test leads and one set of alligator clips. Leads are 41'' (1,041 mm) long
- Safety Rating: Category III 1000V and Category IV 600V
- Leads compatible and fit lead storage compartment on most Klein test and measure products