Klein Tools BAT20-7161 Battery-Operated Impact Wrench Kit, 7/16"
For professional impact fastening and drilling applications. With up to 500 foot pounds of max torque, the impact wrench is great for drilling using auger bits and driving fasteners into wood, metal and concrete. It features a variable speed trigger and 7/16" quick release chuck. Includes batteries, charger and bag.
- Up to 500 ft-lbs of max torque for driving fasteners into wood, metal and concrete
- 7/16" (11 mm) quick-release chuck
- 0 -1900 RPM variable speed trigger for better control
- Safety lockout switch
- Brushless DC motor
- Powered by DeWALT 20V lithium-ion batteries
- Includes batteries, charger and bag
- DeWALT is a registered trademark of the Black & Decker corporation