Klein Tools D201-7CSTA Ironworker's Pliers, Aggressive Knurl, 9"
These Ironworker's Pliers cut and twist rebar tie wire. They feature aggressive teeth for a strong grip when twisting and pulling. The spring-loaded design enables self-opening. Exclusive handle tempering absorbs the "snap" when cutting wire. Hook-bend in the handle provides added grip and leverage.
- Deep channels on the knurl provide a strong grip for easier twisting and pulling
- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Exclusive handle tempering absorbs the "snap" when cutting wire
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble
- Side-cutting knives at hinge
- Forged steel for maximum durability