Klein Tools D248-9ST Diagonal Cutting Pliers for Rebar Work
Popular with Ironworkers, these diagonal-cutting pliers were designed for rebar work. The 13Â° degree angled head makes it easier to work in confined spaces while the hooked handle improves the grip and reduces slippage. The high-leverage design has 36% more cutting power. A hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no wobble in the handle. This pair will be your go-to tool when working with rebar.
- For soft annealed rebar tie wire
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel