Klein Tools D502-6TT Pump Pliers, 6", with Tether Ring
These 6" pump pliers offer a wide range of jaw positions for your tightening and fastening jobs. The jaws are induction hardened for strength and long wear. Their secure tongue and groove design help to keep a sturdy grip even under heavy pressure. They, also, feature a ring in the handle to secure the tool with a tether when working at height for extra protection from accidental drops.
- Quick-adjust rivet allows one-handed fast, easy adjustment
- Features a split ring for securing the tool when working at height
- 7/8" (22 mm) maximum parallel jaw opening for a range of applications
- Smoothly adjusts between five machined tongue and groove jaw positions
- Robust teeth for sure gripping action
- Induction hardened jaws for long life