Klein Tools D86930 Reversible Jaw/Adjustable Pipe Wrench, 10"
Manufactured for strength and durability, this two-in-one tool easily converts from an adjustable wrench to a pipe wrench by reversing the removable jaw. Both configurations boast an extra-wide jaw opening of 1-1/2 inches (38mm). Meets ASME 107.100-2010 standards for adjustable wrenches.
- Versatile 2-in-1 tool converts from adjustable wrench to pipe wrench by reversing the removable jaw
- Reversible jaw has teeth and an obtuse angle to work as a pipe wrench
- Pipe wrench side of jaw grips pipes and round fasteners with self-gripping angled teeth
- 1-1/2 inch (38mm) extra-wide jaw opening in both configurations
- Standard and metric size markings for fast adjustment
- Manufactured for strength and durability
- Meets ASME 107.100-2010 standards for adjustable wrenches