Klein Tools J1005 JourneymanCrimping/Cutting Tool
This Crimping/Cutting tool crimps insulated and non-insulated 10 to 22 AWG solderless terminals and connectors. Tapered design of the nose is great for working in confined spaces. The cutters is specially hardened for long life. The innovative dual-material Journeyman grips are more comfortable and last longer than other handles.
- Designed to crimp insulated and non-insulated 10 to 22 AWG solderless terminals and connectors
- Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces
- Contoured thumb area for additional comfort and positive feel
- Specially hardened cutter in the nose
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- State-of-the-art, dual material Journeyman handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength or durability