Klein Tools J2102S Offset Straight Cutting Aviation Snip
Klein Tools' Offset Snips are used to cut 18 gauge cold rolled steel and 22 gauge stainless steel. The blades are offset to move material away from the blades allowing the snip to move forward unobstructed. Soft touch aviation grips provide maximum control and comfort. The exclusive Klein-KurveÂ® handle provides a more natural hand positioning. The blades are made of long-lasting serrated forged steel for superior strength and durability. Tip-IdentÂ® on the handles and color-coding allow for easy identification of the cutting pattern.
- Forged steel cutting blades for superior strength and durability
- Soft touch grips for maximum control and comfort
- J2100L, J2101R, J2102S and J2106S snips feature exclusive Klein KurveÂ® handles for natural hand positioning and ease of use
- 2100L, J2101R and J2102S Journeyman snips cut 18 gauge cold rolled steel and 22 gauge stainless steel
- Replacement spring (Cat. No. P406) available