Klein Tools VDV001-081 Punchdown Screwdriver Multi-Tool
Now you can punchdown wall jacks and patch panels with the convenience of a multi-bit screw driver/nut driver. With its machined tool steel for greater strength, this product comes with multi-bits to make your job easier. Shaft holds 4 universal tips and converts to 2 nut driver sizes and 1 hex driver. Great for use on 110 terminal/patch panel and 66 patch panels.
- Terminate and cut wire in one step with 110/66 combination cut-type punchdown blade with precision ground cutting edge
- Non-impact wire termination
- Machine-tooled steel bits for superior strength
- Heavy-duty blade barrel provides storage for bits
- Bayonet-style (twist & lock) socket accepts most manufacturers' punchdown blades
- Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and enhanced comfort
- Tip-IdentÂ® for quick identification of tool
- Two Phillips screwdriver tips: #1 and #2
- Two slotted screwdriver tips: 3/16'' (5 mm) and 1/4'' (6 mm)
- Two nut drivers: 1/4'' (6 mm) and 3/8'' (10 mm)
- One hex key: 3/8''
- 6-piece counter display also available: VDV001-0816
- U.S. Patent No. 8,856,994