Appion MGABAS MegaFlow Basics 1/2in Hose Evacuation Kit with 1/4in Valve Core Tool
Fast Evacuation Made Simple for 1/4in System Fittings
The MegaFlow Basics Kits help a technician remove restritive valve cores and perform AC/R system evacuations up to 10x faster. With these high conductance speed AC/R evacuation essentials, your vacuum pump can finally reach it's true potential.
Features and Benefits
- Vacuum-Rated components to 20 microns
- Helps technicians perform AC/R system evacuations up to 10x faster
- Opens up over 90% of internal diameter of access port
- Allows up to 16x more flow than 1/4" hose
- Ultra-Flexible Large Diameter 1/2in Hoses - Get into tight spaces and significantly reduce evacuation times
- Vacuum-Rated hoses don't collapse or permeate
- 1 MegaFlow Valve Core Removal Tool - 1/4in
- 1 MegaFlow 1/2in Hose - 6 ft (3/8FL to 1/4FL) Black
Why Remove Valve Cores?
Valve cores are designed to restrict flow and minimize refrigerant loss. Removing them maximizes flow an can save hous on any job.
Tired of Lengthy Evacuations?
Evacuating through a valve core and core depressor can reduce the potential flow to as little as 0.2CFM regardless of vacuum pump size.
Are your Tools Rated for Vacuum?
Tools and fittings that aren't Vacuum-Rated can leak under deep vacuum. All of the tools included in the MegaFlow Basics kits are Vacuum-Rated to 20 microns, giving you the peace of mind that your tools isn't going leak in a deep vacuum.
For California Consumers: