5/16" Appion MegaFlow Vacuum-Rated Valve Core Removal Tool
Better than the rest because it is rated for vacuum service!
Core tools are one of the most important components of a proper evacuation rig. Removing the cores allows for a full unrestricted flow through the service port significantly decreasing both evacuation and or recovery times. Standard core tools are only designed to operate under pressure to allow for the replacement of leaking valve cores without the removal of the refrigerant. Appion core tools are rated for both vacuum and pressure allowing for typical service as well as faster evacuations and recovery. A side port allows for isolation of the hoses for determining the level of vacuum during the evacuation process. Engineered for vacuum, Appion core tools are the best money can buy.
- Vacuum rated to 20 microns
- Easily remove access valve cores for full, unrestricted flow
- Double O-Ring ball valve seal for accurate "blank off" vacuum testing
- 5/16" side port for vacuum gauges
- MegaSeal cap made from aircraft-grade aluminum and molded neoprene gasket, reliably seals under pressure and vacuum
- MegaGrip core grip tip for easy, reliable core removal, minimizing lost cores
- Machined stainless stem that cannot separate from core tool during service
- For use with 5/16" flare fittings
- Rated for R410a Mini-Split Systems
- Doubles as a 5/16" to 1/4" adapter
For California Consumers: