AEMC MN01 AC Current Clamp
Small and compact, this AC Current Probe is the ideal complement for any multimeter to measure AC currents in low-power secondary or industrial applications.
If there is a current in the conductor clamped, the Model MN01 is protected against overvoltages during disconnection from the measurement instrument.
- Small, compact size
- Measurement range of 2A to 150A
- Jaw opening accommodates conductors up to 0.39" diameter
- Designed for DMMs, loggers, recorders and oscilloscopes
- 40Hz to 10kHz response
- 1mA ac /A ac output signals
- Designed to EN 61010, 600V C AT III safety standard
- Double Insulation
- CE Mar
- Measuring in breaker panels
- Industrial loads
- Residential and commercial sites
- Data logging/recording