The Minneapolis Blower Door
Remember to Call for Best Pricing
The Minneapolis Blower Door has long been recognized as one of the best designed and supported building air tightness testing systems in the world. Combined with specialized accessories and testing procedures developed by The Energy Conservatory, the Minneapolis Blower Door is widely used by utility DSM programs, energy raters, HVAC contractors and weatherization professionals.
- Lightweight, rugged, injection molded fan housing
- Precise, stable flow measurements without the need for gauge dampening
- The Model 3 Fan provides quick and accurate flow measurements from 300 to 6,100 CFM (includes Flow Rings A and B)
- Optional Flow Rings C, D and E will measure down to 11 CFM
- Variable fan speed control (solid state - cruise control compatible)
- Operates on110V/60 Hz
The Energy Conservatory's Blower Door can be configured with 2 or 3 fans in a single door frame for testing larger buildings or dwellings (see related products below for more information on these multi-fan systems).
TECTITE™ Building Airtightness Testing Software (Windows Based)
• Calculates building airtightness test results
including leakage areas, ACH50, CFM50, building
leakage curve, estimated natural and design
infiltration rates and the estimated savings of
• Compatible with both manual blower door tests and
automated tests using a DG-700 or APT System.
• Calculation procedures and reports are done in
accordance with CGSB-149.10-M86. Mechanical
ventilation requirements calculated in accordance
with ASHRAE 62.2.
• Easy to use data entry screens, file storage and file
• RESNET testing options