Bacharach PGM-IR Portable IR Leak Detector
The PGM-IR is an advanced portable refrigerant leak detector that uses long-life non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor technology for analyzing and checking low-level gas leaks. With very fast response and clearing times, the unit can identify and pinpoint very small levels of refrigerants, nitrous oxide or carbon dioxide gas in ambient air, showing real-time concentrations in either parts per million (ppm) or elapsed time weighted average (TWA) with a resolution down to 1 ppm.
The unit self-calibrates in 4 minute intervals by drawing ambient air through its filter to provide a good "zero" baseline, enabling the monitor to be used in contaminated environments without affecting the readings of the target gas. Additional features include datalogging of up to 200 readings, and a leak check mode with a "tick-rate" audible / visual alarms. The PGM-IR's probe helps to locate leaks in small or hard to reach places and provides up to 10 hours of operations on a fully charged battery.
- Cut leak inspection times by 50%.
- Locates leaks in contaminated or high-ventilation areas - immune to changes in temperature and humidity.
- Detects, measures and pinpoints CFC, HFC and HCFC refrigerants. It can detect Carbon Dioxide(CO²), Nitrous(N²O), and Sulfur Hexafluoride(SF6). Contact us if you need to detect CO², N²O and SF6. It requires a upgraded detector.
- LCD screen displays real-time gas concentrations in ppm with an audible tick-rate to pinpoint source of leaks.
- Locate leaks within display cases where traditional leak detectors cannot.