Delmhorst ProScan Moisture Meter
The Fast, Accurate, Noninvasive Way to Check for Moisture
ProScan is the ideal pinless moisture meter when you need to check the moisture content of lumber in the mill or dry kiln. This noninvasive moisture meter uses a harmless radio frequency to measure % moisture content in wood quickly and efficiently without leaving telltale pinholes.
Do you work with different kinds of lumber and have to make manual corrections for each type of wood as a result? That’s not a problem with ProScan’s built-in species correction capability. Because of this, ProScan is the ideal lumber moisture meter for professionals who deal with many different kinds of wood.
Pinless moisture meters are essential for well finished products such as furniture, cabinetry and wood flooring, where the pin marks of a pin-type moisture meter would be undesirable.
- Handheld, compact, lightweight
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Quickly scan large areas to find moisture hot spots
- Calibrated to minimize false high readings
- Built-in battery/calibration checks
- Adjustable alarm alerts you when a preselected moisture level has been reached
- Advanced RF technology quickly scans wood and other building materials
- Hold function makes taking readings in hard-to-reach places fast and easy
- Built-in species corrections over the range of .30-.80 SG
- 0–100 reference scale for non-wood building materials
- Measures %MC on wood over the range of 5%–30%
- Rugged, one-piece sensor measures moisture 3/4" deep without damaging sample
- Size: 5-5/8” x 3-5/16” x 1-1/4”
- Weight: 8.5 oz.
- Rugged carrying case
- 1-year warranty