Particles Plus 5301-AQM Remote Air Quality and Environmental Monitor
(CO2, Temp, RH)
The Particles Plus 5301-AQM Remote Air Quality Monitor measures and displays particle mass concentrations for PM1, PM2.5, PM5 and PM10 including temperature, relative humidity, CO2. This wall- mounted instrument is the most versatile remote air quality monitor available for fixed installations. The advanced power management and the industry’s first sleep mode, allows for long intervals between samples over extended and unattended operations. The AQM Series can easily integrate into a building automation and facility monitoring system via Ethernet, USB or (optional) Wireless 802.11 b/g, RS485 or RS232.
The 5301-AQM reports and displays 6 user-selectable particle size channels, as well as Carbon Dioxide (CO2), temperature, and relative humidity. The instrument monitors PM1, PM 2.5, PM5, PM 10 (and any other PM size value the user specifies) with an easy-to-use Channel Management control panel. The instrument also monitors flow, sensor status, date of last calibration, serial number, laser on-time, and date of manufacture for easy maintenance and warranty management. The remote monitor operates using a long-life internal 0.1 CFM pump.
View data and generate environmental reports real-time on screen, via printer or USB key, through the versatile output options, or export to Particles Plus Instrument Management Software during monitoring system or network failure. Particles Plus instruments can be controlled and monitored remotely via web browser from any PC, tablet or smartphone supporting up to 20 concurrent user sessions.
The 5301-AQM particle counter stores 45,000 time-stamped particle count and environmental data records for redundant protection in the event of a monitoring system or network failure. The AQM Series mass concentration mode approximates density in µg/m³ and PM (particle matter) allowing for density and refractive index corrections to ensure accuracy. All Particles Plus counters meet ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921. These instruments ensure compliance with an on-board pulse height analyzer.
Feautures and Benefits:
- Measures mass concentration in µg/m³ and indication of PM (Particle Matter)
- Measures up to 6 channels of simultaneous data
- Measures CO2, Temperature and Relative Humidity with user alarm set-points
- User adjustable single and two point sensor calibration offset
- User-selectable channel sizes
- Long-life laser diode technology
- Internal 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) vacuum pump
- Large easy-to-use icon driven color touch screen display
- Stores up to 45,000 sample records, 1,000 sample locations and 50 recipes
- Easy configuration and transferable from instrument to instrument
- Connect using Ethernet, USB or (optional) Wireless 802.11 b/g, RS485 or RS232.
- Static or dynamic IP address (DHCP)
- Displays and externally prints environmental reports
- Internal audible alarm with user selectable thresholds for all environmental parameters
- User-definable reports
- Ideal for fixed system ventilation rate monitoring
- Complies with ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921 standards
- Easy to clean and wipe down with minimal particle traps
- Seamless integration into a facility monitoring system
- Light weight stainless steel enclosure/li>
- 2 year warranty. Extended warranties available