Rental Blower Door System
Retrotec US 1000 Automated Blower Door TruTech Tools Inc. agrees to rent stated equipment under the following conditions:
Print sign and return rental agreement HERE! Please also include a copy of the purchasers valid drivers license or photo ID.
- By adding this item to your cart and completing a transaction, the purchaser (Customer) and TruTech Tools Inc. agree to the following.
- TruTech Tools Inc. agrees to ship the tool prepaid by the customer.
- Customer agrees rental fee is non refundable unless tool is damaged in transit and rendered unusable by the customer. (Notification of defect must be made to TruTech Tools Inc. at time of acceptance from carrier)
- Rental is for period indicated as selected by the Customer and may be renewed prior to expiration date by contacting Tool Service. (Transit time inbound or outbound is not included in rental period.)
- Customer agrees to return equipment to TruTech Tools Inc. in delivered condition less normal wear (To be determined by TruTech Tools Inc.) with freight prepaid by the Customer.
- Customer agrees to carefully pack equipment for a safe return and accepts liability for equipment until it is received on our dock.
- If, for any reason, the equipment is not returned, including loss in transit, Customer agrees to pay up to list purchase price for the equipment.
- Customer accepts all risk of loss or damage to rented equipment until returned to TruTech Tools. Customer shall be responsible for care, maintenance and the safekeeping of all items rented to user by TruTech Tools Inc., and agrees to reimburse TruTech Tools Inc. at new replacement cost for any item which has been lost or stolen, or for the cost of repair if damaged prior to return to TruTech Tools Inc.
- Customer agrees that part or all of deposit may be retained by TruTech Tools Inc. for any damage outside of normal wear to the tool that are determined to be caused from abuse, neglect, improper handling, or accident.
- TruTech Tools agrees to waive any claims against the Customer or the deposit for failure due to manufacturer defect of the tool if it is rendered unusable. (To be determined by TruTech tools Inc.)
- TruTech Tools agrees to return any unretained deposit via payment method it was received within 5 business days of return of tool.
Model US-1000 Rental Unit
Simple design, super tough housing, lower price, same Retrotec quality you have come to expect!
1000 Air Leakage Testing System With a .75 horsepower Model US-1000 Fan, capable of up to 6300 CFM, the 1000 system is more than capable of testing both air leakage in both residential and small commercial structures. The Model 1000 takes advantage of Retrotec's proprietary speed control, which evens out the power distribution, and reduces energy lost to heat and noise. It's the most durable fan on the market, and the brand new shell design includes a 10 year warranty.
The US-1000 is a commercial quality automated blower-door. Use for super tight to super leaky houses, small commercial buildings or enclosures with 8.6 ft2 (0.8 m2) of leakage or less. The US1000 does what other doors cannot cutting your time for testing and providing results without a computer!
The US-1000 is constructed like no other door on the market. A super rigid fan housing assures years of trouble free use even when used by auditing crews. Constructed from a specially engineered proprietary plastic, the US-1000 is almost indestructible! 10 year warranty on housing!
The US-1000 is built in the USA! . It was designed for the most demanding technicians that want a product that is quick to setup, easy to configure, and provides results that you can trust. Calculations done right on the gauge eliminate the need for pulling out the laptop to perform a simple test.
Retrotec Model US-1000 consists of a DM-2A, a 1000 Fan and a fabric door panel and extruded aluminum frame assembly. Also included is an integrated manual speed control.
Series 1000 fans can easily be daisy chained together and installed in a duel fan cloth for larger residential applications or operated with the manual speed control less the manometer for air sealing.
- Dual Ethernet connections for multiple fan control by one gauge
- Automatic or manual speed control (built-into fan)
- True linear speed control
- Multiple speed ranges via convenient rings/plugs (included)
DM-2A Automatic Micro-manometer
Controls pressure or flow
Firmware updates over the internet
Large screen format
New units, modes and devices
- Results without a computer!
- flow at any pressure, CFM50
- air-changes / hour
- leakage area, ELA
- air-flow / area
1000 Automatic Calibrated Fan
- Computer controller built in
- 7 calibrated flow ranges for leakage measurement of super tight to super leaky buildings
- Runs on 120 Volt 60Hz
- Strongest fan housing made