Retrotec LS800 Tiny S Compact Fog Machine
The Tiny S is a fog generator ideal in the field for air flow measurements and blower door testing. Outstanding performance has been realized in this small package. The dimensions of the Tiny S truly are tiny (Length: 4.05in / Width: 2.0in / Height: 1.37in). In addition to the fluid reservoir, the battery can now be screwed in directly to the machine. Thus, any external cable or fluid tube is no longer necessary , making the Tiny S consist of only one component.
With the small dimensions and the weight of only 8.8 ounces (including battery and tank), this little gadget can be easily used where small amounts of fog are desired. The heart of the generator is a microprocessor which controls the fog emission. State of the Art technology opens a wide field of applications to the user. For some applications, it will be useful to program in a fixed fog amount. This can be done directly at the machine. The programmed fog amount can easily be reproduced and/or changed. A compact battery, which is screwed into the machine, supplies the Tiny S with the 3.7 V supply. Because of an intelligent control mechanism, the battery supplies energy only when necessary. Thus, the fog time is greatly increased compared to other battery powered machines.
The Tiny S is triggered with a start button which is integrated into the lid of the machine. You can also trigger the generator with the supplied cable remote.
Minimal Fluid Consumption
The fluid reservoir for the generator will be supplied, full and ready to use with Tiny-Fluid. The reservoir is simply screwed into the machine. Reservoirs can be refilled and reused several times. The Tiny-Fluid ensures dense fog is produced with the lowest of fluid consumption (approx. 0.5 ml/min. at con- tinuous output).
The vaporizer of the machine can be easily changed by the user on-site.
- Tiny dimensions and very light weight, easy one-hand-operation
- Battery supplies energy only when the fogging process is activated. Thus ensures an increased fog time and ready for operation time
- Warm up time only 1 second
- Continuous output
- Fogging time programmable
- Output adjustable in two steps
- Control via start button and cable remote
- Vaporizer can easily be changed if necessary
- Minimal fluid consumption (0.5 ml/min. at continuous output)
- Supplied in a case for transport and storage