Fieldpiece SMAN460 Wireless Digital Manifold with Micron Gauge with Hilmor 60" 3-Hose Pack
Right on Target with Live Measurements
- Wireless Advantage
- Micron Alarms and Stopwatch
- 4 Ports for One Time Hook-Up
- Display Designed for HVACR
- Reliable Regardless of Elevation
The Fieldpiece SMAN460 is a 4-port, wireless digital manifold with a large 3/8" port for faster evacuations and recovery. With four ports and a built-in vacuum gauge, HVACR professionals can now evacuate a system, pull a vacuum, add refrigerant and dial in the charge at one time, without having to hook and unhook any hoses.
It can also wirelessly send six measurements (indoor wet bulb, outdoor dry bulb, suction line temperature, suction line pressure, liquid line temperature, and liquid line pressure) to the Fieldpiece HVAC Guide System Analyzer, model HG3. The HG3 then combines the SMAN460 wireless measurements with wireless airflow measurements for full system analysis.
The manifold can both send and receive wireless measurements so HVACR professionals get a live view of the system and how it's operating. Measurements are updated in real-time while conditions are changing, and while adjustments are being made. So technicians know their work is the most accurate it can be.
- 2 Pressures
- 2 Temperatures
- Vacuum in Microns
- Target Superheat
- Vapor Saturation
- Liquid Saturation
- Displays Pressures, Superheat, Subcooling, Pipe Temps, Saturation Temperatures, and Refrigerant Type all on one screen.
- Loaded with 45 refrigerants and the capability of adding more through future firmware updates.
- Sturdy Plastic Casing
- Improved valves are easier to open and close and create a stronger seal.
- Highly durable LCD for clear and accurate measurements.
- Highly Accelerated Life Tested