Sauermann Si-RM2 Wireless Temperature Probe
Free App connects up to 98 ft via Bluetooth
This Si-RM2 temperature probe accurately and simultaneously provides real-time superheat/sub cooling calculations. It measures temperature from -40 to 150°C (-40 to 302 °F), and comes with Bluetooth low energy communication.
- Used with wireless manifold
- Cable of 2 m length
- Supplied in blister pack
- Reinforced Jack connector
Download the Free Si-Manifold App
The App comes with long-range low-energy Bluetooth 4.2 up to 30 meters (98 ft), and the ability to store and update up to 126 refrigerants, including environmentally-friendly low global warming potential (GWP) and natural refrigerants.
- Easy-to-read digital gauge, table and graphic visualizations
- Report exportation in PDF, CSV and XML formats
- Data logging
- Measurements are instantly provided
Note: Must be used with the Si-RM1 Pressure Probe